What we do
- We currently do not use any cookies of our own.
- We do use Google Analytics.
- We do use Google Captcha.
- We do use Amazon affiliate to show purchaseable items like books that are related to the website content.
What we don't
- Sell or handover any information we may have on you, or information that is created when you visit or interact with our website.
Tell Me in English
We don't currently use any cookies of our own. We use Google Analytics, Google Captcha and Amazon Affiliate program.
This site is a reference for the text editor Vim
Vim is a contaction of Vi IMproved and is a clone of the text-editor Vi but with additions (improvements). It is a highly configurable text-editor with an initial released version seeing the world in 1991. It is mainly designed as a command-line application but also comes in a GUI version.
Commands written with brackets has two options for invocation, e.g :h[elp] can be invoked with either :h or :help
Marks and Positions
Cut and paste
How to Exit Vim
This section describes how to exit Vim
Search and Replace
Search in Multiple Files
Working with multiple files
Online Resources & Books
This Vim cheatsheet is MIT licensed. See original work here.