To ease and aid developers learning new languages; to provide an exhaustive source of knowledge that is easy to navigate.
I started this website because I was experiencing a lot of frustration while learning a foreign scripting language. It wasn't that I didn't understand programming concepts, but that wherever I looked knowledge laid convoluted in dull books, amongst what to me was mostly trivial bits of knowledge; or the information found on webpages that were simply lacking in plenitude and completeness.
- Design and implement templates for an arbitrary number of cheatsheets
- Design and implement example templates which can be written in Markdown.
- Make the website responsive.
- Setup a public Github repo with cheatsheets and examples so others may contribute if they wish.
- Rewrite the website in React + Django
- Utilize PWA technology to make the website accessible in offline mode