What we do
- We currently do not use any cookies of our own.
- We do use Google Analytics.
- We do use Google Captcha.
- We do use Amazon affiliate to show purchaseable items like books that are related to the website content.
What we don't
- Sell or handover any information we may have on you, or information that is created when you visit or interact with our website.
Tell Me in English
We don't currently use any cookies of our own. We use Google Analytics, Google Captcha and Amazon Affiliate program.
This site is a reference for JQuery
Form selectors. Used to select form elements.
Elementary JQuery selectors
Basic Filter Selectors
Child Filter Selectors
Content Filter Selectors
DOM Insertion (Around)
DOM Insertion (Inside)
DOM Insertion (Outside)
Used to manipulate DOM elements from a selection of matched elements
Global Ajax Event Handlers
Ajax Helper Functions
Ajax Shorthand Methods
Used to filter traversed DOM elements that has been matched
Used to traverse the DOM tree
jQuery Core Object
DOM Element Methods
Used to bind an event handler to mouse clicks, hovering and focusing on elements
Used to bind event handlers to be fired upon loading the document f.e.
Event Handler Attachment
Used to attach event handlers
Used to bind event handlers to form elements
Used to bind event handlers to keyboard events such as pressing or releasing a key